How to Use Your Lab Data for Tech Transfer and Better Decision Making
Sponsored by: Dassault Systèmes - BIOVIA
- Lab Data
- Data Quality
- Tech Transfer
- Data Integrity
Date: 17 October
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
The lab creates an abundance of data that is of great value to organizations for improving the quality of processes and products. In many organizations the access, aggregation and contextualization of data still requires significant effort. These tasks are non-value adding and prevent staff from focusing on science and decision making.
When data is used for making GMP relevant decisions, proofing data quality and integrity can be an issue.
In this webinar we will discuss how current lab data can be leveraged in an automated way for better process and product insights to reduce time consuming and error-prone work and deliver insightful reports such as, stability reporting, without the need for data duplication.
BIOVIA Lead Field Application Scientist
Stéphane helps plant operations and engineers in pharma & biotech with process design, monitoring, and optimisation. Stéphane’s expertise is with BIOVIA Discoverant and BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot.
Key Learning Objectives
- What are the business benefits of integrating a validation-ready solution with Lab Informatics systems?
- How process design can be improved by identifying the critical process drivers
- How late development can transfer knowledge with manufacturing
- How laboratory and manufacturing data can be gathered on demand and contextualized with the process itself
- Head of IT/IS
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Head/Director of R&D
- Head/Director of Quality/Quality Operations
- Laboratory Managers/Director