Ready-To-Use primary packaging for flexible aseptic operations
Sponsored by: SGD Pharma
- Biological Drugs
- Personalized Treatments
Date: 27 May
Days to go: 13
Time: 4PM Paris/3PM London /10AM New York/3PM Tunis
How to gain speed to the market with a multi-sourcing approach
The pharmaceutical industry is experiencing a shift from blockbusters to biological drugs for more personalized treatments. This trend results in a need for pharmaceutical companies to manufacture smaller batches and handle multiple products in different packaging presentations on the same filling line, driving the adoption of Ready-To-Use (RTU) primary packaging formats. Although the technology of combi-lines and RTU is well established in the market, there are still only few options for primary packaging available.
To ensure manufacturing readiness, a key aspect pharma companies have to take into account when selecting the technology is the possibility of multiple sourcing along their supply chain. Flexibility, quality and low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) are key parameters when selecting packaging partners for fill & finish operations.
This webinar demonstrates how the partnership between Stevanato Group and SGD Pharma on RTU molded glass vials supports companies needing to switch manufacturing process from bulk to EZ-fill®.
Content of the Webinar:
· Pharmaceutical megatrends
· Ready-to-Use for aseptic manufacturing
· SG EZ-fill® pre-sterilized platform
· Sterinity ®: Molded glass Ready-To-Use platform
· Case study: TERIAK, presented by Noureddine Ghariani, the head of Biologic Project and Site Manager of ELFEJJA Teriak.
Product Manager for Sterinity ®: molded glass vials RTU platform
Alexander Bautista is the Product Manager for Sterinity RTU molded vials platform at SGD Pharma.
He joined SGD Pharma in 2015 as Sales Manager and has a strong experience in molded glass packaging for pharmaceutical use in different markets around the world.
Before SGD Pharma, he worked during 6 years at Procter & Gamble as a Project Manager Engineer.
Alexander Bautista has a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering and an executive degree in Management of International Business.
Product Manager for the Vial Platform, Stevanato Group
Riccardo Prete is currently part of Product Management team of Stevanato Group, overseeing the sterile and bulk glass vials business. With a background in Economics and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, he joined Stevanato Group in 2017 as Product Specialist for Glass bulk products.
Head of biologic project / Site Manager of ELFEJJA Site Teriak
Noureddine Ghariani is currently the Head of Biotechnology project at Teriak at Elfejja site based in Tunisia, he has an experience of 24 years in pharmaceutical industry and has held many positions in various departments such as Production Director, Quality Assurance Director, Qualified Person and Technical Director and Head of R&D department and Regulatory Affairs. He has a doctorate in Pharmacy and has an executive MBA from MSB.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand how SG EZ-Fill pre-sterilized platform can help your pharma company gain in flexibility
- Learn more about a real case study on multi-sourcing approach
- Get insights from leading market players about the aseptic manufacturing using Ready To Fill containers
- Get to know Sterinity: benefits of pre-sterilized molded glass
- Head/vice president of innovation
- Head of primary packaging development
- Manager of R&D primary packaging
- Packaging development manager
- Vice president of operations
- Scientific in charge of new drugs developments
- Head/Director/Vice president of operations
- Head/Director/Vice president of Manufacturing operations
- Process/Product Development Manager
- Head/Director/Vice president of procurement
- Sourcing Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Plant manager
- Project Manager
- Project manager of new production facilities
- Aseptic area manager
- Research & development engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer