Creating the Trusted Supply Chain
Sponsored by: Systech
- Anti Counterfeiting
- Packaged Goods
Date: 10 September
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Connected Packaging Stops Counterfeiting and Links Brands to Consumers
The global value of counterfeit and diverted goods is projected to reach nearly $3 trillion by 2022.
Product safety is a constant battle and supply chain intrusion is on the rise for many industries including consumer packaged goods, food and beverage, high-end luxury products, pharmaceuticals and more. Economic impact isn’t the only threat. When fraudulent products enter the market, consumer safety is jeopardized, and people lose confidence in the brands they trust.
Criminals are clever and determined. Advances in technology make it easier than ever for them to duplicate or destroy traditional anti-counterfeiting technologies such as RFID, holograms, taggants and special printed markings.
Learn about third-generation connected packaging technologies that:
• Safeguard your consumers
• Protect your brand reputation and bottom line
• Provide real-time insight on your products as they move through the supply chain
• Provide consumer data and analytics to help your organization gain a competitive advantage
• Add value to consumers with mobile and engagement programs
Systech provides digital product authentication and traceability solutions to combat counterfeiting, prevent diversion and meet regulatory compliance. Built on decades of experience, our comprehensive brand protection suite delivers the real-time insight, actionable product data, digital connectivity and consumer engagement functionality needed to fight supply chain threats. Global brands across industries rely on us to keep their products authentic, safe and connected—from manufacturing to the consumer’s hands. Together we are revolutionizing brand protection.
Avi Chaudhuri, PhD,
Senior Global Partner - Systech
AVI CHAUDHURI, PHD, Senior Global Partner
Dr. Avi Chaudhuri spearheads Systech’s brand protection technological development and expansion. In this role, he is responsible for harnessing and evolving the company’s tech potential to enable customers to fight the ongoing threat of counterfeiting.
Prior to joining Systech, Chaudhuri designed and deployed serialization, traceability and brand protection programs for some of the largest companies in the world. He introduced the concept of mass serialization to the Indian pharmaceutical industry, allowing patients to authenticate their drug purchases via a national SMS program. Dr. Chaudhuri received his master’s degree from the University of Toronto and his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley.
Key Learning Objectives
- Explore industry challenges and solutions being adopted by brands to prevent counterfeiting and diversion
- Get insight into rapid, cost-effective solutions you can deploy today
- Learn how e-Fingerprint® technology works to make your current packaging uniquely identifiable and traceable without additive solutions
- Learn how e-Fingerprint® technology can enhance consumer engagement and customer loyalty programs
- C suite/Corporate
- IT / technology Engineers
- Production and Line Managers
- Operations and quality control professionals
- Package designers
- brand managers and marketers
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Security officers
- brand protection officers
- IP lawyers within CPG companies