Overcoming the resolution criterion – Defects don’t stand a chance
Sponsored by: Leica Microsystems
- Microelectronics Production
Date: 5 May
Time: 11 AM London / 12 PM Berlin / 03 PM Dubai
How to boost your microelectronic component inspection performance
Are you working in semiconductor or microelectronics production? Do you need to see more when inspecting silicon wafers or MEMS? Would you like to get the amazingly sharp and detailed sample images only electron microscopes can provide?
Then you should join our free webinar to learn more about powerful imaging & contrasting techniques that can significantly change your inspection performance. Using real samples, our expert Michael Doppler will show you how to overcome the resolution criterion to achieve the inspection results you are aiming for - without oil immersion or transfer to SEM/REM. During the live Q&A session you will have the opportunity to present your case and discuss your questions.
If you can't attend the live webinar but are still interested in the topic, don't worry. Register and we will send you the link to the recorded event so you can watch it anytime.
Advanced Workflow Specialist, Leica Microsystems
Michael studied Mineralogy and Economic Geology in Heidelberg. Since joining Leica Microsystems in 1996, he has held various sales roles and Application Manager positions in Switzerland, Europe and Distributor sales areas for Leica Microsystems. He is located in Heerbrugg, Switzerland.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn the basics behind powerful imaging and contrasting techniques that will give you both higher resolution and higher contrast
- Find out how to successfully apply these new techniques to your daily inspection work - without the need for oil immersion or transfer to REM.
- Understand how these simple changes can help you improve the quality of your work and ultimately your inspection performance.
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Production Manager
- Production member
- Inspection Manager
- Inspection Engineer
- Quality Control Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality control member
- R&D Manager
- R&D Engineer
- R&D Member
- R&D Development Manager
- Development Manager
- Development Engineer
- Product Development Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Research Scientist
- Analytical Lab Manager
- Laboratory Technician